Pillow Talk is a project aiming to connect long distance lovers. Each person has a ring sensor they wear to bed at night, and a flat fabric panel which slots inside their pillowcase. The ring wirelessly communicates with the other person’s pillow; when one person goes to bed, their lover’s pillow begins to glow softly to indicate their presence. Placing your head on the pillow allows you to hear the real-time heartbeat of your loved one. The result is an intimate interaction between two lovers, regardless of the distance between them.
Aw I love it!
- roundandroundwefly reblogged this from clittyclittybangbang and added:
- simple-existence reblogged this from clittyclittybangbang
- sarachasauce likes this
- cowardofconscience likes this
- yourbridgesareburningdown reblogged this from clittyclittybangbang and added:
- yourbridgesareburningdown likes this
- t-r-i-s-h-a reblogged this from throughthetransit
- throughthetransit reblogged this from amelodiouslifestyle
- amelodiouslifestyle reblogged this from kissheronthehead
- kissheronthehead reblogged this from clittyclittybangbang
- blondeyed likes this
- hurricanegwen reblogged this from clittyclittybangbang
- clittyclittybangbang reblogged this from thoroughlyelegant
- thoroughlyelegant posted this